Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Happy Birthday to my sweetie!


So why the pic of Hunter as a present?

Out of all the gifts I've received in my life, Hunter is among the best. He puts up with me & my nuttiness (my boycotting Winn Dixie over the prosciutto incident of '07, my refusal to eat tomatoes in sandwiches or salads, my love of all things olive related, etc).

He's a wonderful husband & a great daddy to Sunshine. I feel safe in his arms & his hugs can make the day sunny again. I'm willing to bet Sunshine would say the same. When he puts her to bed & sings to her my heart melts & I fall in love with him all over again.

He's a gentleman in the truest sense of the word which is rare these days. Sunshine & I are lucky he's ours.

Happy Birthday, sweetie. You are loved more than you will ever know! xox

3 comments:

  1. Awww!!!!! Happy birthday, Hunter!!! Even if you mock me on the phone... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday, Hunter! I hope you had a great day! :)

    And, as a side note--the bow is very flattering!

    ReplyDelete