Sunday, October 24, 2010

Revenge of Dish Rag Tag

is over & I am proud to say that my team, Cable4inFront, finished in the top 5!


I made some stitch markers for Jessica in AL.

As well as the blue regulation cloth.














We're having a nice weekend despite my two semi-sick lovebugs. Sunshine got sick at a friend's birthday party yesterday. I think it was too much activity & too much junk food as she only got sick the one time & had a normal appetite when she got home. The downside was she didn't get to have her sleepover at her friends' house. Which meant Hunter & I didn't get a date night. It actually worked out as Hunter isn't feeling well either (pretty standard cold/virus thing). I'm thinking Sunshine & I may head up to Callway Gardens to the Butterfly Center so he can get some sleep.

I don't know what I'm going to do tonight with no Mad Men! One of my neighbors has the first 3 seasons on DVD so I might have to start watching from the beginning again (I did the same thing last year).

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know that you made those! They're very pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like them! I started making stitch markers a few years ago---they're very quick & easy. A couple years ago I made some for all the women (well, the regulars) in my knitting group.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those stitch markers and the cloth are awesome!

    I am also having Mad Men withdrawals. It is just not Sunday without visiting with Peggy and Joan.

    ReplyDelete