Thursday, October 28, 2010

Totally random things that make me happy

**lunch with Hunter. Even going to our local pizzaria for a slice & soda.

**Speaking of soda--Diet coke, diet ginger ale, diet cranberry ginger ale. Real ginger ale (in moderation). And Sonic---I love that you will put vanilla syrup into my diet coke.

**my bed.

**vacuuming.

**fall weather (when we actually have it)

**spending time w/ Sunshine in her classroom

**decorating for the holidays. Any holiday.

**Discovering rosebuds are still popping out on our QE rosebush.

**The happy noises Smitty makes when he lies down.

**Our neighbors & their dogs (Leo, Bijou & Georgia. Leo (shih tzu) & Bijou (poodle) are my faves).

**Playing bubbles with Sunshine.

**Listening to Sunshine read.

**Sushi

**bloody marys with olives

**A long soak in our tub. With the jets on. And a bath bomb.

**When friends send random text messages that make me giggle.

**Pedicures, manicures, facials, massages. Any spa service really.

**Shopping

**Knitting

**Helping Sunshine with her homework & watching her "get it".

**Sitting on the beach, feeling the sun on my skin & the way the sand feels on my feet.

**Seeing the "Welcome to Vermont" sign after a long drive home.

**Sunshine's crazy laugh

**Hunter's crazy laugh when he reads/watches something that's really funny.

**Talking to my mom every day.

**Trashy tv

**Historical fiction. (Good historical fiction, not trashy bodice rippers. )

**The History Channel.

5 comments:

  1. i LOVE bloody mary's with olives...and never knew anyone else that did :)
    yea us !!!!
    Leslie J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading your post made me smile, I loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so weird, I read that post over and over and I don't see my name mentioned anywhere...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're actually the friend who sends the random text message. Well, one of them.

    ReplyDelete