Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I know these things aren't real

but both of these messages hit the mark for me.


I use the "God Wants You to Know" app on FB.  Today's message was:


You've been worrying too much about the future lately. So tonight, go ahead, put your faith in God, and just have a peaceful evening and a restful sleep. 






Gee, Book Fair set up was today,  the fair runs tomorrow through Monday with Family Night & the Father/Daughter Dance on Friday as well as a busy weekend (breakfast with the fabulous Alida, a birthday party for a friend of Sunshine's).   Friday's been stressing me out as I'll be at the Book Fair all day (8-3), pick up Sunshine from Drama, get her home, throw her in the shower (well, not throw, but you know), fix her hair, get her dressed & then send her out to dinner w/ Daddy & a friend of hers from school before the dance.  Get myself cleaned up & ready for Round 2 & then collapse.



And then in my email the Note From The Universe said:





Some think life is not so much a place to seek personal happiness and fulfillment, laurie, but rather a place to learn lessons and pay dues.

And so it is for them.

Tallyho,
    The Universe


I think we know which place I inhabit.

Off to pick up Sunshine from school & get some housework done before dinner.

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. My campus minister in college was known for saying, "There are no coincidences. There are only God incidences." I think that's something God really does want you to know.

    ReplyDelete