Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Prayers

Whatever deity you worship, pray to, whatever, please do whatever it is you do.  If you read this post, surely you'll remember the little girl who was in foster care.  Long story short, her parents suck.  Sorry to be blunt, but they do.  I'm sure that I know way more than any volunteer should know & as a result I'm emotionally invested in this kid but there is a special place in hell for people like this little girl's parents.  Judge not lest aside.  If you don't want to have kids don't.  They don't deserve to go through what this child has.

Anyway, I found out tonight that she's being sent to another foster home.  Her teacher had told me before Christmas that she was up for adoption & then a couple weeks ago, that she was having issues in her current home & was acting up.

So, she's off to a new home in another school district.  Sunshine had donated some of her old books to this child's teacher & she told me she sent them home with her to keep.   It makes me glad to know that but I still pray that little Miss M. will find a forever home where she is treated the way a child should be treated & loved like there is no tomorrow.  And know that she is loved & valued.


2 comments:

  1. That just breaks my heart. Prayers and crossed paws that she quickly finds that special place where she belongs and is valued for the treasure she is. And hug your Sunshine for being so sweet and kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is an "M" shaped hole in our school and our hearts. Hoping and praying for our little one.

    ReplyDelete