Friday, October 2, 2009

Still with the boxes!

Here's our living room the way it looked Monday. Note the boxes in the bottom right corner. They're slowly making their way out the door!



Our bedroom. Slowly things are making their way to their rightful places. Paintings/prints are being hung in all rooms.




And Sunshine's room in all it's pinky girly splendor! I'm really pleased with how it turned out & would be lying if I said my inner 5 yr old wasn't a tad bit jealous of the color & bedding! Although, our bedroom is pretty nice too! Most importantly, Sunshine loves it!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my I love it. You have done a beautiful job so far. Yeah, the pink calls to me too. In fact my room when I was young was pink with white trim and I had white furniture too. Love the fireplace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You are settling in nicely too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I want a pink room :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jami--come visit & I will put you in the pink room!!

    ReplyDelete