Friday, September 25, 2009

So. Very. Tired.

Moving Day #1 was today, as well as closing day! While I'm recognizing that I have a skill for removing wallpaper, I've also realized how incredibly exhausted I am. Our painter is great & did a super job on our room & Sunshine's. His hired guy quit on him so he was alone. He'll be back in the morning & Sunday if necessary. Nice man, originally from CT (gotta love New Englanders!) & gave us a great price.

I spent most of my day in the kitchen unpacking & setting things up. I love our kitchen---the cabinet space sold me when we looked at the house. In addition to the standard above the counter cabinets, we have 2 cabinets that are floor to ceiling. Pics will come once the painting is done in there!

Tomorrow we rent a Uhaul to move smaller furniture items & boxes. I want to get Sunshine's room set up ASAP so the move is easy for her. I have to admit, I'm afraid of Hunter's Army stuff in the closet. Very afraid. Sunday we'll move whatever else is left & then Monday the movers come for the heavier stuff.

We'll be without internet for a few days so I'll see you sometime next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment