Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Blech

That's me--I feel blech. Low-grade fever (if at all), cough, no real nasal congestion & just blah. I really don't think it's the flu as I don't feel like I've been run over by a herd of buffalo. I'm debating whether I should call the doctor. If they don't have any appointments then I'll be told to go to the ER, where I'll wait for hours & possibly be told "blah blah blah, cold, blah blah blah,"

Tropical Storm Ida's causing lots of rain which means the back yard is full of puddles. The irises, roses & our new mimosa tree (courtesy of MIL & FIL) certainly could use it but I'm worried that if it continues we're going to need hip waders & a canoe.

Christmas knitting's coming along nicely. I need to get yarn for another gift & then decide on which pattern I'm going to use. I need to start a list of what we're getting for people this year. Maybe later on after Im done napping!

2 comments:

  1. A rainy day is perfect for a nap! Also for curling up with a good book and a warm drink....

    Stay well,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get to feeling better soon. Try some Celestial Seasons Sleepytime tea with honey. My kids always called it "Bear Tea" and it is soothing. Wondered if you were getting rain. Even thought Joseph is back here in Texas I still watch the weather ya'lls way.

    ReplyDelete