Thursday, November 19, 2009

Mish Mosh

I was pretty organized in packing & moving but somehow somethings were missing. The charger for my camera that I usually keep in my purse for instance. Last night I found it (along w/ the contents of our "kitchen junk drawer" & decided to see what was on the memory card in the camera.

My Cotton Kisses Baby Cardigan from September (slacker much?!). I decided not to knit in the button holes as I couldn't find any buttons that I really liked for it. I also thought that putting ribbon ties on it would take away from the collar, so there. I loved this yarn & think I need to make a bonnet to go with. I may pick up more to make a sweater for Sunshine.



This was the dishcloth I received during Dish Rag Tag II. Like a dork, I didn't take pics of mine. Oh well! Our team came in around 13th place but we had a good time!


Among the other things I found in the drawer was the power cord for our video camera. The video that's still in the camera is from Nov. 06. Sunshine was 2 1/2 & was playing with a puzzle. So cute! Hard to believe 3 yrs have passed & she's now a very talkative 5 yr old!

Mother Nature reads my blog! Did you know this? The weather here has gotten cooler & we're experiencing beautiful fall weather. Sunshine's enjoyed lots of outdoor time the past few afternoons which has been great. I'm hoping next week is nice as she is off for Thanksgiving Break. How is it all the schools are off for a week? Craziness!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, the video camera... If I get going on the movies, I cry! Just can't believe how fast the best 6 years of my life have gone! It's amazing, isn't it?

    NH Knitting Mama (for some reason I am having a hard time posting a comment!)

    ReplyDelete