Saturday, November 14, 2009

Weekend Update

Sorry, it's not going to be like SNL's Weekend Update (I'd never call Jane Curtin an ignorant you-know-what!).

By mid-week my cold had settled into my chest & Tropical Storm Ida had hit Columbus. Our backyard was already puddle-ridden by 11 am.



We've started painting in the kitchen! I got the area below the chair rail done on Friday. Very pleased w/ the color & as soon as we treat the area where we peeled/steamed the wallpaper, we'll start painting above the chair rail.








Sunshine's 2 loose bottom teeth are threatening to come out so a letter from the Tooth Fairy & a special tooth box came last month (I kept forgetting to upload the pics!)


The weather is beautiful & I'm feeling less icky than earlier in the week so I am off! Have a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

  1. great color in the kitchen and what a wonderful letter and beautiful box from the tooth fairy.
    can't wait to see a toothless sunshine, or any variety of sunshine will be great to see, we miss her.

    ReplyDelete