Friday, December 4, 2009

7 year itch?


I think not! 7 years ago Hunter & I were married. In true Army fashion, it was in between deployments and in true Ft. Benning fashion, it was done across the river in Alabama at the Justice of the Peace.

Last night when I talked to MIL she asked about the 7 year itch. I told her that while we've been married 7 years, we've spent 4 anniversaries together & have only lived together for probably 3 1/2 yrs if you count deployments, field time, etc.

My Mom sent us a beautiful card & the present of dinner out at the restaurant of our choice. We'll be dining in "The Room" @ Meritage tonight. Sans Sunshine! She'll be playing with a friend's 2 girls. I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to wear!

When I look at this picture, I remember the excitement of that day & how much in love we were. I'm happy to say that I still feel that excitement & am possibly more in love w/ Hunter than I was then.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your night out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still love that picture. Happy Anniversary - enjoy your dinner out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look on your face in the picture. Happy Anniversary and enjoy your evening out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so happy (and pretty!). Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete