Thursday, December 17, 2009

Almost end-of-the-week Update

Scarf for Sunshine's teacher---Done!

Cookies for Cookie Exchange--Done!

New school toured/Sunshine Enrolled--Done!

Sunshine's bathroom painted--Done!

Christmas tree up & decorated--Done!

Christmas ornament boxes put in attic--Done!

Sunshine coming down with a cold--Done! She's got a good case of the sniffles so she & I will only go up to Atlanta for the day on Saturday. Hunter goes up on Friday afternoon. While I'm insanely jealous I don't get to spend a lot of time w/ his family (besides MIL/FIL being super wonderful, his aunt is also great. We've spent many a night talking & drinking wine into the wee (and I do mean wee! Like see the sun come up) hours of the morning. It's probably for the best ---this way I'll get a good night's sleep! I'm having 2 friends over to watch Love, Actually. One of my all-time favorite movies. I haven't seen my friend Kathryn since I went to visit her in the hospital 2 months ago when her darling baby girl was born. Cannot wait to get my bebe fix!!

Tomorrow is Sunshine's class party & her last day at her soon-to-be-old school. While I'm very excited about her going to the school near us, I'm sad she's leaving her old one. Her teacher (and the staff in general) was super. After the party I need to pick up some things for munchies for the girls & I to munch on while watching our movie. And more baking supplies for next week when Sunshine & I make cookies for some of our neighbors.

3 comments:

  1. I watched Love, Actually today! I love that movie too! Have fun with your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a lot of people consider it a Christmas movie--and really, Christmas is a big part of the movie, but I watch it year 'round!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure wish I was done! :D It was so great to se you and Sunshine...

    I need to watch that movie again. I've only seen it once...and loved it.

    ReplyDelete