Friday, December 14, 2012

Proceed With Caution

Sunshine & friends performing "Back To The Drawing Board" in the Christmas Show
I've been counting down to today.  The last day of Secret Santa Shop, the 2012 Christmas Show performed, applauded & ended.  And it's here.  Granted, it's early in the day but I'm proceeding with caution.  I'm heading into school in a little while to help out in the SSS, get the bank deposits ready for yesterday & today and then helping to break down the shop before picking Sunshine up from Drama Kids.

Tonight we're going to dinner to celebrate the show & the birthday of one of Sunshine's friends.  Tomorrow we have a birthday party to attend & then we are truly in the home stretch of Christmas Break.  I can see the light ahead of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment