Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sushi on Thursday

Is there anything better for lunch than spicy tuna roll? Our commissary has a sushi chef who makes really good sushi---whenever I'm on post I try to swing by to grab some for lunch. There's something decadent about eating sushi on my couch while watching America's Next Top Model.

The house is coming along nicely & there is talk about letting us close early!!! Like w/in the next 12 days! The timing would work better for us as we could get in a couple days earlier than expected to paint. I am so excited to decorate---especially Sunshine's room! I'm just hoping that her pink room looks little girl chic instead of pepto-bismol scary.

We've got 2 birthday parties this week--one Friday night & one Saturday noon, both at the same place. Too bad we can't sleep there on Friday!

Baby sweater is coming along nicely---I need to do the sleeves, the ribbing & then seam it together. I'm loving the yarn & cannot wait until it's done. The shower is the 20th of this month so I need to get it done this weekend.

Today Sunshine & I are going to swim after school---it's still warm enough & we're planning on taking advantage of the good weather (and the pool) while we can!

1 comment:

  1. I like ANTM too...thankful for DVR though so that I can fast forward through all those commercials. Yay on the house stuff!

    ReplyDelete