Sunday, January 23, 2011

Still with the ow.

Today is day 10 of the ow & day 8 1/2 (started my meds Sat. pm) of antibiotics. Surely I should feel better by now? Sadly, I don't. I'm still in a fair amount of pain, feel generally icky & am sick of decongestants/sinus rinses/humidifiers/antibiotics. I have an appointment on post this week so hopefully I'm feeling better by then.

Our Disney trip is slowly coming together. We've found a place to stay, found a date for our dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table & obviously, have our dates. I'm torn about when to tell Sunshine. Originally when we were planning on going in Feb, we were going to tell her at Christmas. We realized that Feb. break is very busy at Disney World so we decided to bump it back to May. So, do we tell her on her birthday in April? Part of me wants to hold off (if possible) until the morning we leave. We could wake her up, tell her she needs to get ready as we're going somewhere & then tell her it's Disney. Hmmm I guess I have a few months to decide. At any rate, I know she's going go nuts.

And I can't wait to see it!!

3 comments:

  1. Yes...she will! What an awesome surprise for her! As for you, I sure hope you get to feeling much better soon. This is the pits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get to feeling better! She's going to be overly excited, regardless of when you tell her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote the morning of complete with video like they show on the commercials. I love those commercials!!

    ReplyDelete