Monday, February 7, 2011

iphone-y goodness

I'll admit, I was one of the lemmings who were up at 3am on Thursday to order their iphones. I was giddy as I selected our 2 phones, paid & received confirmation of the order. It took me an hour to fall back to sleep.

The next day, LeslieJ sent me a message on Facebook saying she'd received an email saying her phone was being shipped. The NEXT DAY! Insanity! I finally received the same email & the crazy really began. Where was the phone, would they really be here Monday by 3? What case am I getting???

Sure enough, today our phones arrived around 11:40 am & the fun began. I have to say, it was very easy to set up on itunes. Almost makes you wonder why it would take the Verizon people so long to sync phones back in the day.

Apps have been downloaded, contacts updated & ringtones downloaded. So much fun!

This week is Book Fair at school & I'm back to being a little panicky as I'm fighting a cold. I think I'll be okay as long as I have plenty of water while I'm there as well as cough drops. And commit to going to bed at a decent hour. I know several of you are laughing over that one. It does happen on occasion, I swear!

Have a great week---I'm off to play with my phone some more!!!

1 comment: