Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Where did time go?

So it was 2 weeks ago that I was diagnosed with a sinus infection & a week since I was re-diagnosed (what? it's a word) with a sinus infection & random-fever virus. And I just now feel fairly normal. I'm still really tired, but can run errands without wanting to collapse on the couch for hours afterward.

Which is a good thing since Book Fair week is coming up. It's just a mini-fair (2 days) but the first time we've done a mini. I'm excited as it's my first fair. I'm also nervous. The old Co-chair is a friend of mine & had the most successful fair ever last fall. It was a 5 day & during Grandparents' Breakfast, but still. I'm feeling pressure. We have the benefit of having the Daddy/Daughter dance on the 2nd day so let's hope the Daddies don't spend too much money at dinner before the dance so they don't come see us in the library!


No comments:

Post a Comment