Saturday, February 12, 2011

TGIS

Thank God it's Saturday!

And I survived Book Fair! And, may I say---we blew it out of the water?!!! This was our first ever mini-fair so our goal wasn't outrageous. Realistic, I'd say. The first day, we had done about 75% of our goal. Friday, we managed to beat Thursday's figures and that was just from 8-3. We did a good bit more in the two hours we were open during the Father-Daughter dance! We still have Monday so I'm sure our mini-fair's ending totals will be amazing!

And to think, I was nervous!

I was exhausted & spent part of this afternoon enjoying a two hour nap! I managed to take naps Thursday & Friday as well after coming home from school! Next week we have to break down the fair in order to send everything back to Scholastic on Weds. and then do the financial paperwork. THE NOTEBOOK is safe at in the school library in case you were wondering.

After our naps today, we went furniture shopping & picked out a beautiful chocolate brown leather sofa & love seat. They'll be delivered the first week of March----YAY!! Now to find a new coffee table!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the book fair was a success! I knew it would be, you're just awesome like that!

    We're furniture shopping, too. Well, just sofa shopping. I said the new table & chairs would have to wait!

    ReplyDelete