Sunday, January 8, 2012

A week in pictures

 1 January---yarn, thank yous & a messy dining room table.  2 January---Christmas dishes clean & ready to be packed away.  3 January---an Iris blooms in our front yard despite 30 degree weather.  4 January---the 10th anniversary of our first date.  We went to the very same restaurant.  5 January---Christmas decorations packed up & in the garage waiting to go up into the attic.  6 January---Proof you CAN fight city hall.  Emails to the right people meant the path behind Sunshine's school has been repaired!  7  January---first FO of the year.  A "Side by Side" dishcloth.

There's one more day of Christmas Break & then it's back to the grind.  I don't know how my family is going to get used to waking up before 9am again!  Especially me!  In addition to going back to school on Tuesday, we have AR Celebration Week.  I picked up 400 balloons the other day & now need help blowing them up on Tuesday for the kick off parade.  Luckily I won't have to do all 400 but probably 100.  There's a helium machine/device/whathaveyou at school but still, I'll need help tying them & holding them down in the work room.  

Sunshine is at Monkey Joes with Hunter this afternoon & I'm contemplating a trip to the salon for a pedicure. Lord knows I need one but I'm feeling very lazy.  I've also been spending time on various sites looking at ideas for Sunshine's bday in April.  She indicated that she wants to go back to the AG store which I think would be a blast.  Ideally Grandma would be coming with us.  In the event that she can't come down here, I'm thinking about going up a couple weeks early to their Memories with Mom event & staying overnight.  Several of the hotels do an AG package with snacks, treats & a little doll bed that you can take home.  How cute would that be?? 


No comments:

Post a Comment