Monday, August 8, 2011

2nd Grade

I knew when Sunshine started Kindergarten that it was the beginning of Big-Kidhood.  Please, I knew when she started preschool at 2 1/2 that while there is a magical quality about the first day of school, that I'd forever be reduced to an anxious mess on each first day.  So, Big-Kidhood + First Day of School = crazed mommy! 

I love pictures of the two of them walking!  I have one from Christmas '08 & it is one of my all time favorites!

Sunshine in the 2nd grade hallway.  She had some first day jitters.  I'm sure I don't know where that comes from!

Sunshine with some friends from 1st grade.  There are 5 of them from her 1st grade class in this particular class.  And she made a new friend today, which is always good.  Then again, Sunshine always makes new friends on the first day!

Tomorrow I'm back to volunteering---the Spirit Shop  in the morning before school, PTA Treasurer duties & then spending some time with the wonderful Kristine in the library.  Hard to believe but our Book Fair starts one month from tomorrow.  No rest for the wicked, as they say.  Or PTA volunteers!



1 comment:

  1. How did they get big enough for 2nd grade? Sniff. Sniff.

    ReplyDelete