Monday, December 27, 2010

Be careful what you wish for



as it may come true. In my case, wintery weather has arrived in Dixie! Snow on Christmas (!), crazy cold weather yesterday & today.

Last night we went to Callaway Garden's Fantasy in Lights & froze our tails off in the 30 degree weather (somewhere my Northern relatives are laughing that I've gone "soft" living in the South). We brought a blanket, dressed in layers & snuggled close to one another. I kept taking off my mittens to take pictures as it's hard to press that button w/ them on!

Sunshine fell asleep at the tail end, so we decided to skip the hot chocolate & sweet treat afterward & just went home.

I think next year we might have to go earlier in the season just in case we have another cold snap.

MIL/FIL called this morning & are on their way to see us (as well as Hunter's aunt in ATL)!! We'll be going to see The Polar Express at the IMAX theater on post when they get here on Thurs.

Today is cleaning from the weekend & a trip to TJ Maxx, Tuesday Morning, etc for post-holiday sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment